ABOUT THE ROLE
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Tridge product.
- Create mockups or wireframes for new features and improvements
- Help conduct user interviews and tests, and iterate based on feedback
- Work with engineering to ensure the final product reflects your vision
- Work with data science to deliver insights in the most impactful way for our customers
- Lead big-picture UX discussions
Extensive experience designing usable experiences for web or mobile
Ability to design as an individual but within the framework of the team and product
Strong teamwork and communication skills
Passion for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
HOW TO APPLY
Required documents: Resume (English preferred; include contact information)
Please e-mail the required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org and title the email with the role you’re applying to
Qualified candidates for interview will be contacted individually
* 채용 시 마감이며, 면접 대상자에 한해 개별적으로 연락드림을 양해 바랍니다.
* 정규직 채용 건이며 수습기간 3개월입니다.